2009年4月7日星期二

婚姻幽默

一位遠在台灣求學的老朋友送給我的。

讀了覺得有點意思,當然我希望你注意到以下的每一則笑話都是在貶女人的。這讓我有一種這些笑話是不是女人自己發明的感想。這是因為身邊的朋友,尤其是女性,老是以為一直是我在欺負老白頭。

就連昨天阿思請吃茶(哎啊我是回到家才發覺忘了跟那頓茶拍照留念!!)也給那個歐老菩薩有意無意的酸xiao我。更不要說那個台灣的死人頭阿布阿魯還有米卡他們了。真是雞蛋糕。

昨天老白頭去接我時,當作笑話講給他聽。他幾乎要握著拳頭仰天悲嘆~~蓋麻當我的男子氣概沒有到!!哇哈哈哈哈~~~~

放上來讓有緣人自己參透婚姻的意義。


Marriage Humor



Wife: 'What are you doing?'
妻:你在作什麼啊?

Husband : Nothing.

夫:沒作什麼。

Wife : 'Nothing...? You've been reading our marriage certificate for an hour.'

妻:沒作什麼?你看著我們的結婚證書,足足有一小時了。

Husband : 'I was looking for the expiry date.'

夫:我在尋找它的有效日期是到什麼時候。


xxxxxx

Wife : 'Do you want dinner?'

妻:
要吃晚餐嗎?
Husband : 'Sure! What are my choices?'

夫:
當然!我可以選擇嗎?
Wife : 'Yes or no.'

妻:要或不要。


xxxxxxx

Wife: 'You always carry my photo in your wallet. Why?'

妻:為什麼你經常把我的照片放在你皮夾裡?

Hubby: 'When there is a problem, no matter how impossible, I look at your picture and the problem disappears.'

夫:當問題發生時,不管有多困難,我看著妳照片就迎刃而解了。

Wife: 'You see how miraculous and powerful I am for you!'

妻:你看我對你有多麼驚人的影響力啊!

Hubby: 'Yes! I see your picture and ask myself what other problem can there be greater than this one?'

夫:是啊!望著妳的照片我問自己,還有什麼困難比這個來得大呢?


xxxxxxxx

Stress Reliever Girl: 'When we get married, I want to share all your worries, troubles and lighten your burden.'

女孩:婚後我要分擔你所有的煩惱、困擾,以減輕你的負擔。

Boy: 'It's very kind of you, darling, but I don't have any worries or troubles.'

男孩:親愛的,妳真體貼,但我並沒有任何煩惱或困擾。

Girl: 'Well that's because we aren't married yet.'

女孩:哦?那是因為我們還沒結婚的緣故。


xxxxxxx

Son: ' Mom, when I was on the bus with Dad this morning, he told me to give up my seat to a lady.'

子:今早我和爹地一起搭車,他要我讓座給一位女士。

Mom: 'Well, you have done the right thing.'

母:嗯,你這麼做是對的。

Son: 'But mom, I was sitting on daddy's lap.'

子:但是,媽,我當時是坐在爹地的腿上呢。


xxxxxxxxx

A newly married man asked his wife, 'Would you have married me if my father hadn't left me a fortune?'

一位新婚的先生問他太太:如果我父親沒留下巨額財產給我,你會嫁給我嗎?

'Honey,' the woman replied sweetly, 'I'd have married you, N O MATTER WHO LEFT YOU A FORTUNE!'

女人溫柔的答道:親愛的,不管是誰留下財產給你,我都會嫁給你的。


xxxxxxx

Girl to her boyfriend: One kiss and I'll be yours forever .
女孩對著男友說:吻我一下,我就永遠屬於你了。

The guy replies: 'Thanks for the early warning.'

男孩回道:謝謝您提早警告我。


xxxxxxx

A wife asked her husband: 'What do you like most in me, my pretty face or my sexy body?'

妻問夫:你最喜歡我哪一點?我美麗的臉龐,還是我性感的軀體?

He looked at her from head to toe and replied: 'I like your sense of humor.'

他把她從頭到腳瀏覽了一遍,回道:我喜歡你的幽默感。

没有评论: